This Agreement shall define the price that will be paid and the services that will be provided for all plans provided by Sub Prime Credit Store, Inc.
Sub Prime Credit Store extends a line of credit to its members with which members can purchase products and services provided by the Sub Prime Credit Store and Client desires to become a member and receive the line of credit and purchase the products and services provided by the Sub Prime Credit Store.
1. Membership Fee. Client agrees to pay a month membership fee and as a member the Client will receive a $1,000.00 revolving line of credit from the Sub Prime Credit Store. The membership fee shall be an installment loan on which the Client agrees to pay per month.
2. Renewal. Membership shall renew every 24 months unless canceled in writing 30 days prior to the renewal.
3. Line of Credit. Client shall receive a $1,000.00 line of credit, which the client can use to purchase products and services provided by the Sub Prime Credit Store, which are listed on Schedule A, which is attached to and made part of this agreement. This line of credit shall be a revolving line of credit and shall have an annual interest rate of 5%.
4. Minimum Payment for Line of Credit. The minimum monthly payment on the line of credit shall be, 5% of the then current balance, or $30.00, whichever is greater.
5. The laws of the State of Michigan shall govern the validity, construction and performance of this Agreement and all controversies and claims arising hereunder, and all actions or proceedings shall be brought in a state or Federal Court in Kent County, Michigan. The parties hereby waive any objection they may have to jurisdiction and venue in Kent County, Michigan.
6. Any forbearance or failure or delay by either of the parties to exercise any right, power, or remedy under this Contract shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right, power, or remedy, and any single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or remedy shall not preclude the further exercise thereof; every right, power, or remedy of either party shall continue in full force and effect until such right, power, or remedy is waived specifically by an instrument in writing executed by such party.
7. Client Agrees and understands that Client has three days to cancel this Contract and that no refund shall be given after the three days have expired.
THEREFORE, Sub Prime Credit Store and Client have executed this Contract as of the date first written above and agree to all terms and statements made herein and on Schedule A attached hereto and made part of this agreement.
ACCORDINGLY, Sub Prime Credit Store and Client have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above and agree to all terms and statements made herein.
All sales are subject to a 72-hour cancellation policy for a full refund.
All notifications must be made by phone or email.